Review: Garnier Micellar Water

Hi Bumbles! 

Happy Chinese New Year! If your New Year Resolution haven't been going well...here is a second chance :) 

I will be doing a New Year Resolution update, but I haven't been able to take suitable photos for the post yet, so the post may come out in the next couple of weeks. For now, let's do a quick review!

Product:
Garnier SkinActive's Micellar Water

Price:
Can be purchased at any local drugstores or superstores. I got mine at Shoppers for $7.99, 400ML

Claims:
All-in-1 cleansing water, removes makeup + cleanses + refreshes 
No Rinse, for all skin types 



Some Background:
I am a big fan of Avene's Micellar Water, and have repurchased a couple of times because it worked pretty well for my everyday make up. I've decided to try out Garnier's Micellar Water because I've hearing raving reviews and it is also a fraction of the price of Avene's. 

Review:
There's not much to say about products like this...if it works well it works well! Garnier's Micellar Water does exactly that... It does a good job in removing everyday makeup just like Avene's. I wouldn't use it for heavy eye makeup though, just simple face makeup. 

In a way, I would say this is the perfect replacement of Avene's Micellar Water. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, this is the one my friend. The only difference though, I would say, is that Garnier uses regular water as opposed to the thermal spring water that Avene uses. The thermal spring water is suppose to provide the extra calming effect, but honestly, the difference is not major! I personally still uses Avene's Thermal Spring Water anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter if the Micellar Water includes any spring water. 

Application:
Pretty straight to the point, dump some Micellar Water onto a cotton pad and wipe down face :)

Conclusion:
I am sold on Garnier's Micellar Water ladies and gents. It does exactly what any Micellar Water would do. It cleanses relatively well, and does not irritate the skin. Will be repurchasing. In fact, I already stocked up on my second bottle :)

I feel like I don't even need to do a quick summary of this review because of how short it is! But here it is...

Quick Summary 
Pros
- Cleans pretty well
- No irritations
- Good price

Cons
None


Comments